The mission of Women of the Dream, Inc. is to educate and empower socially and economically disadvantaged girls to make healthy choices in every aspect of their lives by providing personal growth and development services through one-on-one and group mentoring, workshops, and career development programs.
We cannot fulfill our mission without resources. So please consider making a donation today. Your donation will help support:
- Workshops addressing culturally relevant topics through schools and other youth serving organizations
- One-on-one and group mentoring
- Teen conferences and workshops promoting STEM and other careers
- Leadership training and entrepreneurship
- Parental workshops on topics such as budgeting, nutrition, and family relationships
- Supplies, incentives and other resources for teen participants
Please donate today. Thank you.
Women of the Dream is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Tax I.D. is 46-3649951. All donations are tax-deductible based upon IRS regulations.
Leslie A. Morris
Founder & CEO
Women of the Dream, Inc.